Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Wedding Planner Classes

Ok so I am back in the game. I have just taken over the Saturday wedding planning classes that are being offered over at the Aventura Campus for Miami Dade. The classes will be held every Saturday from 2:30pm to 5:30 pm and I beleive it runs until April 5. It is given through the Wedding Planning Institute. These courses are being offered through Miami Dade Community College all around town. Please visit www.weddingplanninginstitute.com for additional information.

In addition I will also be teaching the Event Planning Course that is being offered at Miami Dade West Campus (Doral). This class will be held Mondays and Wednesday from 10:00am to 12:00pm. The semester is set to begin on February 25.

I am looking forward to teaching again (it's been about a year since I stopped teaching due to my crazy schedule and my 2 little ones) and look forward to having receptive and wonderful students.

Thanks for allowing me to share!

No comments: