Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pictures of me!!


Last week I truly felt like a DIVA!!! I had the pleasure and honor of working closely with Martha Ramirez from UDS Photo. When I approached her for my pictures, I advised I had never really taken any pictures of "just me" before. I really had no idea what to do, where and how to stand etc.. Martha made me feel great and was a pro at calming me down! Her professionalism and friendliness allowed me to pose naturally in order for her to capture my best shots!

For me, communication is the key to everything and I feel that allowing my clients to see the "real" me is crucial. I consider myself a very professional being but at the same time I make it a point to enjoy life, my family and what I do...




I have received many compliments on the pictures posted above. Many people say that it resemble the "true Alice". I agree, for those that know me, they know I LOVE to laugh and loud may I add.. Life brings your great challenges and our job is to face them and be strong!


Thanks for stopping by!!!!!!!!

No comments: