Friday, July 24, 2009

Garage Sale ALL proceeds benefit Breast Cancer Research


As many of you may know, I am well involved in raising money for a few charities. Breast Cancer Awareness and Make a Wish Foundation being my top 2!

Throughout the month of August and September, I will be hosting garage sales through Miami Dade in order to raise money for Breast Cancer Research. The money raised, will go towards my Empower to Ride (http://www.ride.networkofstrength.org)/TEAM NAME: SECOND CHANCE FOR LIFE. Taking place in October in Las Vegas.
Please join me on Saturday, August 1 and Sunday August 2 as I host a garage sale in which all proceeds will benefit Breast Cancer Research. I will be selling BRAND NEW wedding items (shoes, purses, tiaras, stationary) as well as lightly used clothing, purses and much more.
Please pass by and show your support!


Every penny makes a BIG difference!

Location of Garage Sale:
1071 SW 93 Avenue
10am to 4pm

Stay tuned for our next garage sale and we look forward to your support!

No comments: