Sunday, May 16, 2010

Eros Ramazzotti


If you have absolutely no idea who this man is then you are missing out! Eros Ramazzotti is an amazing and talented Italian singer that has had a successful career for over 20 years. His voice is definitely unique but his lyrics will make you fall in love. He recently visited Miami and held his concert at the James L. Knight Center. I am pretty familiar with all his songs and even sang along with the ones he sang in Italian (Lord knows what in the world I was actually saying...), however, when I heard the lyrics of this song,I immediately made a note of it and said to myself this is a PERFECT song for a first dance (oddly enough my mom turned to me and said the EXACT same thing!!). The song is called I Belong to you .
For a list of his upcoming city tours (including Altos de Chavon in the Dominican Republic on May 22), log onto to his website.
Enjoy and Happy Planning!

2 comments:

Julia said...

I love Eros too, he's incredible. I even have a blog devoted to him lol

Anonymous said...

He is amazing!! I saw him in concert a million years ago in Portugal. So sexy.