Friday, May 14, 2010

Sees Candies Favor Boxes

I first heard about Sees Candies through my husband. He grew up in LA and woulld constantly tell me about his adventures to this store. During our trip to California in 2005, I couldnt help but stop at See's Candies and see what the buzz was all about. After buying 4 boxes of assorted chocolates and stopping twice before boarding the plane back to MIA, I was hooked. I introduced my kids to these yummy chocolates as well and although we do not have any local stores out here, i have continued the tradition of buying the decorated easter eggs for my husband (dont tell him I just told you that!!!)

This month I received their catalog and I saw these adorable favor boxes. They make a great wedding favor, after all who doesnt enjoy a deliciously rich piece of chocolate?

You too can start a tradition in your family by going on their website at http://www.seescandies.com/ or if you happen to be on the West coast stop by one of their quaint stores -make an experience out of it- decorated in all white and often has a checkerboard floor.


Photo by Michael Rosanes


Happy Planning!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Noticed them while at the airport in Ontario, CA a few weeks back; not being a big candy person I couldn't see what the all the buzz was about.

They did have some cute containers on display and several folks on the plane acted like they would die if they didn't make a purchse.

Sandy
Traveling Suitcase, out doing some blog walking this am.

Alice K. Villar said...

HI Sandy! Thanks for your comment, I too am not so big into candy ( I would never outrun anyone to the register to pick up a bar...), however, I found these to be delish! I guess since we dont have any stores here in Miami (only occasionally for the holidays) we tend to make a big deal about it!
Thanks once again for sharing!