Thursday, March 26, 2009

Professional pics from Key West December 2008 Wedding!!





Shan Renee from Addison, Texas, did a fabulous job capturing Cara and Chris's exciting day. She was also nice enough to provide me with absolutely stunning pictures for my BLOG and website. You may also see some of her work in a very well known magazine.. but.... that is yet to come! Enjoy some fun shots here and look on my site for additional "Captured" moments!

How adorable is this text???


After all (it rained in the morning) it was such a glorious day!!




This was one of favorite things... the guests threw paper airplanes at the couple while dancing their first dance!!!!!!

1 comment:

SAHM I AM said...

I love the kind words about our perfect day! Thank you! And you're right, isn't Shan just the most amazing photographer!!
I have to say though, it would NOT have been such a perfect day without you!!! Your calm demeanor in handling everything that came our way that day really allowed me to focus on just being the bride! And that's saying a lot coming from this self proclaimed type "A" gal who took a huge leap of faith in putting my day in your hands!
I will recommend you over and over again and I can't thank you enough for all you did!