Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wedding Planner gets quoted on the Palm Beach Post!

This wacky and crazy economy has everyone on their tippie toes, however I find that events and wedding are still going on! Most of my clients are still having the wedding of their dreams but at a smaller scale. They have modified their guest count, rearranged their menus and settled for a low key decor package in order to still enjoy their special day. I am also finding that the planning has been cut down to a couple of months instead of years! I often get phone calls that sound like this "Ohh by the way I am getting married next month"!

The Palm Beach post recently wrote an small article and quoted me.. Check it out!


http://www.palmbeachpost.com/business/content/business/epaper/2009/03/24/a6b_weddingbiz_0325.html

No comments: